Ashbury Future Leader Scholarship
Ashbury Cosmetics is a leading cosmetic surgery clinic in Queensland. We offer the latest in skin, wrinkle and laser procedures, body procedures, breast and facial procedures. We have over 20 years experience and have performed over 100 000 cosmetic procedures. We would like to see growth within the cosmetic field and as such, have implemented our scholarship program in order to find and award potential and promising Future Leaders.
Value and Duration
Ashbury Cosmetics will award the Future Leader with $1,000 to be used towards their tuition fees, textbook expenses and/or any other verified institutional costs.
Who Is Eligible?
Ashbury Cosmetics welcomes all students to apply, provided they fulfil the necessary requirements and conditions outlined below:
- Applicants must be enrolled as a student, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited educational institute.
- Applicants must be studying a medicine or health related Degree/Diploma. *See list of Accepted Courses below.
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents.
- Applicants from rural locations are also, actively encouraged to apply.
Ashbury Cosmetics’s Future Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to the applicant, who best meets the following criteria:
- Applicant shows a high level of dedication and interest in their chosen course.
- Applicant has at least, a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Applicant has fulfilled all necessary requirements, as asked of them in the Apply Now section.
Applicants can apply now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this email, they should include:
- A copy of their most recent Academic Transcript.
- A reference from their lecturer, tutor or course coordinator.
- A 500 worded (or less) response to this question: Explain how our scholarship program will help you in reaching your future career goals.
Terms and Conditions
Ashbury Cosmetics is committed to our Future Leaders and will be awarding one scholarship every year, for the next three years. Closing dates for each period will be the 31st of December.
Value: AU $1,000 to be used towards tuition expenses.
Length of Scholarship: One Semester.
Closing Date For Entries: 31st December 2016/2017/2018 for each annual scholarship.
*Accepted courses include a Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Health Science, Diploma of Cosmetic Medicine, Diploma of Cosmetic Nursing, Master of Surgery, Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Clinical Surgery, Master of Advanced Medicine and Master of Nursing. If applicants are studying a health related course not listed above, Ashbury Cosmetics still encourages you to apply.