Pack Your Bags Tired Eyes
If you have droopy, puffy or tired looking eyes it’s time to say goodbye with our laser treatments…
At Ashbury Cosmetic Surgery in Brisbane we will help reduce noticeable wrinkles, dark circles and puffy eyes with our non-invasive laser surgery. If you have tried all the lotions and creams and are sick of dishing out money for little result then laser treatment might be right for you.
What causes puffy eyes?
Aging is the main reason for puffy eyes; usually changes in the skin overtime cause the eyelid skin to lose elasticity and sag, which can often cause wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. Eventually, over time the eyelid begins to loosen, normal fat that lies beneath the eyeball will begin to push forward against the lower eyelid and creates a bulge or eye bag or the dreaded, puffy eye. A shadow forms beneath the protruding puffy eyelid and this creates a dark circle beneath the lower eyelid.
Genetics also plays a part in the cause for puffy and ageing eyes, we inherit our structure of our eyelids, from one or both of our parents it’s like then if you parents have bags under their eyes, then you are prone to develop similar eye bags.
How can I prevent puffy eyes?
As ageing and genetics plays a large role in producing puffy eyes, prevention is often difficult to achieve. However, maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle can contribute to the wellbeing of your skin overall. To help combat your puffy eyes you may wish to consider the following methods:
- Diet – a salty diet has been known to cause your body to retain water which can result in the area around your eyes to become puffy, consider you salt intake and how you can limit yourself from consuming extra salty meals.
- Sleep – Tired eyes can be cause because you are simply tired. Achieving a normal sleep routine that consists of approximately 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep has many health benefits including the dark circles under your eyes.
- Moisture – Sunscreen and other moisturisers can help keep the skin around your eyes and the rest of your face full of moister and less tight.
- Water – Consuming water, is great for your overall health and will be reflected in your skin as well.
How will a laser treatment help my eyes?
Our laser treatment, unlike eye plastic surgery, is non invasive and is designed to address the problem without damaging the healthy cells in the surrounding area. With our laser treatment we can achieve accuracy and efficiency a virtually pain free treatment. Our laser treatment provides satisfying results in few treatments, with a more affordable alternative to full surgery, and you can eliminate the need for costly cosmetic cream treatments.
Our laser treatment for eyes can provide you with the effective method to:
- Reduce puffy eyes
- Decrease dark circles
- Eliminate dark circles under eyes
- Achieve better looking skin
- Obtain a more youthful appearance
Our laser treatment can be used for many blemishes…
Not only can you achieve youthful looking eyes but our laser treatments can also be used to treat other problem areas on you skin. The Erbium Laser uses a very high-energy beam of light to vaporise scars, lines, wrinkles, and other skin defects such as puffy eyes. This light penetrates to a very precise, and controlled depth, which makes the procedure safe and predictable. Because of this accuracy, the treatment also will not affect the healthy cells surrounding the targeted area, keeping them safe and therefore unaffected.
If you want to say goodbye to the bags, puffiness and wrinkles around your eyes then laser treatment may be the solution you are looking for. After a consultation where we can assess the condition of your skin we will develop a treatment plan to help reduce the imperfections on you eyes