Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it called Cabernet Au Chocolat?
This treatment is called Cabernet au Chocolat as after the beta hydroxyl acids resurfaces your skin (removing the old, dull and discoloured layers of skin cells), the results are aided with two extra ingredients; extracts of red wine and extract of cacao.
What are the benefits of Retinol Brulee?
There are many benefits to using Retinol Brulee. It is free of paraben, mineral oils, proplene glycol, petrolatum and artificial fragrances. The benefit of this is that it is more likely to be friendly to even the most temperamental of skins. The benefits of Retinol Brulee include:
- Eliminates rough, dry patches
- Restores a healthy glow to sallow devitalised complexions
- Regulates excessively oily skin
- Shrinks the look of pores
- Promotes a more elastic, firmer skin texture
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Discourage the appearance of imperfections
What are the benefits of Jungle Brew?
Jungle Brew is a chemical-free product with a number of benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Will not dry or upset the skin’s natural balance
- Smaller looking pores
- Contains no harsh and potentially skin damaging chemicals
- Revolutionary ingredient reduces the appearance of imperfections
- Fewer visible imperfections
- Delivers a calmer, less angry complexion
What are the benefits of Pigment Punch?
Age spots, freckles, blotchy uneven skin tones, acne scars and brown spots can add years to your complexion and can negatively impact your confidence. With Pigment Punch you can clarify and brighten age spots and discolouration with even greater efficiency than other alternatives. Some of the benefits of Pigment Punch include:
- Brightens the complexion
- A remarkable non-irritating botanical for clear, even-toned skin
- Diminishes the visible appearance of age spots and pigmentation
- Calms and tones down the look of facial redness
What is the best peel for me?
As the best peel for you is determined by a number of factors, all of which are best assessed in person, we strongly recommend you visit us to make the decision. When you visit Ashbury Cosmetics in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast, our expert and friendly doctors can discuss the best options with you.